Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shave me, mama!


I remember when we had dolls that could eat off their toy spoons, and those that had removable make-up and so on - thrilling stuff. But this is... new. A manufactured doll from China that has 'You can shave the baby' on its box cover. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, although confused would probably fit best. Is this an educational tool for embarrassed parents, whose children have reached puberty? 'Hey boy, this is you in 1 year. Watch and learn.' Apart from that, isn't it potentially MESSY? There are so many other potential hazards forming in my head right now but let's just leave it at that.

Edit: Oh Good Lord! I found more!


Upon further research, it's been realized that it's actually a modern art piece. That's quite a relief but I hardly dare ponder what the artist's inspiration could have been.

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter